2019 European Heritage Tour
Please join us on our first Port Hope Architectural Tour.
- We have chosen the South of France for its architectural heritage, its charming villages with various layers of history and for the beauty of the landscape.
- In October, 2019, we plan to stay in three different locations, in 4 star hotels in Albi, Nimes and Aix-en-Provence for a total of 12 days (plus 2 days of travel).
- From these locations, we will do various excursions which are outlined in the itinerary, as an attachment, to this email.
- The fully escorted tour is limited to 30 participants.
- At the moment, we have sent this information only to ACO Port Hope members, however, if the tour doesn’t fill up by March 1, 2019, we will then offer it to others.
WHILE A COMMITTEE OF THE EXECUTIVE OF THE PORT HOPE BRANCH OF THE ACO HAS WORKED WITH PAUWELS TRAVEL TO ORGANIZE THE ITINERARY OF THE TRIP,
ALL ENQUIRIES AND ALL ORDERS MUST BE PLACED DIRECTLY WITH PAUWELS TRAVEL, AND, ALL CONTRACTS, DOCUMENTATION ETC. SHALL BE ONLY BETWEEN THE TRAVELLER AND PAUWELS TRAVEL.
THE ACO ASSUMES NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO THE TRIP, OR THE TRAVELLER’S ARRANGEMENTS WITH PAUWELS TRAVEL.